Here is the book:
This was supposed to be a crazy quilt needle book and somehow, it just developed a life of it's own and turned into surface embroidery
Here is a picture a little less blurry.
A little thread painting and beading
For the interior support I used a cut to fit 5x7 bubble wrap envelop instead of book board. the exterior was made with two Moda pieces and some lovely cotton 60 wt thread.
To make this machine I tried out my new Vintage Elna Diva
This is my third one, this one I am keeping if I move again!
Here is #1 Sold in MA
#2 Sold in TX
I have an interesting story about #3 that I will share a little later that has to do with this:
If you like to work on machines or just work on a machine that you like, you might be interested in this up coming post. Spoiler - this $4.99 service manual saved my at least $150.00 and and brought #3 in to original stitch work.
I hope you are enjoying your summer and thanks for stopping by!