Here is the Card,
I used the Gecko Galz Parisian Craft kit for the digital image, Heavenly White for the base, and Best Glue Ever to hold it all together. The stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
Here is the oops, not a huge one, but I really did not want to start over
This is a piece of stash paper, the dry embossing broke the surface and a lit of white showed through, so I just rubbered a chipped sapphire inkpad on the surface - the white disappeared!
To fix my oops, I decided to glue a small bit of mulberry paper - probably let in my stash for the last 16 years. I glued it directly to thttps://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/eh printed image reverse side.
cant even tell!
A little diamond stickels on the flowers:
I try to stay away from stuff on my card that will jam it in the mailroom. One card gets jammed in the machine and 500 more crash into it and hit the floor. and nobody like that!
A pretty simple fix, just add a little something, I didn't want the little something to compete with the focal image. It all needs to work together to make a please design and card.
Thanks for stopping by and I have another freebie for you today!
I think this would nice with a sentiment in it of placed vertically!