Tried something a little different

I had a tiger swap card to make for an OSA swap today.  I tried something a little different.

I stamped my tiger with Stazon and just worked in Tim Holtz Inks

 My first attempt was very random , I just wanted to get a feel for the ink on the glossy paper.  I grabbed photo paper by accident.

I started working the inks and felt like I wanted a more controlled application

Using small sponges I got the look I was wanting

Finished card.

Fun, give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by
Ginny M


Oh wow, what a beautiful "inking" job Ginny! It's perfect with such a striking tiger image! Hugs for a great weekend ahead! TGIF! Crystal
Anne said…
Super technique and it works so well with this image! Bravo!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Sweet Little Paper Dress Cards!

Tutorial: Making Napkin Cards

How To Restore A Vintage Rubber Stamp