My original plan was to have this done in one weekend. That was three weeks ago. Well as they say slow and steady wins the race. Not only am I doing this slowly and steadily, I am also redoing!
That is okay with me, with all the work and materials that are going into this I want it to be the best I can make it, not a race here!
I'll show you the progress first, then the regress.
I may paint the cardinals Wing, I don't like the brown in it. This bird is a complete redo. For some reason, during the last part of the sew out the image skipped in the frame. Not to self, once you start-finish. If you restart it it may not line up correctly.
Yikes! totally out of alignment, I wondered why. I did this two more times with the same results and then I realized I forgot something!
My Stabilizer! Presa nd seal has bee my go-to for years, it works great when you remember to use it!
Same thing here"
After I stabilized:
One might think with all the layers it would not need a hoop stabilized. But it does.
I can't wait to finish this quilt and hang it in my kitchen!
Thanks for stopping by, Ginny M
Oh what a lot of work, even with the embroidery done on the sewing machine!!
Loving seeing the birds coming to life Ginny.
Oh wow! That is amazing! So gorgeous!
Post a Comment