That's what this post is all about!
I pulled some reynold's wrap foil out of the kitchen and folded it with the dull sided up. to fit in an embossing folder,
I did add a small amount of glue in the folds, this was a good idea and If I ever do it again I will use more.
Ran it through my embossing machine
I added a bit of turquoise in, a Memento Luxe color - It's a multi surface ink
To Intensify the ink color I added clear heat embossing - it's okay, I think paper actually looks better at this point.
As I am getting ready to mount it on a piece of card stock I notice two of the layers are separating. If I ever do this again I will use less layers and make sure there is glue in between all of them . For this experiment I just pulled them apart and went for another color.
I like the brown and then add a bit of black
the two final 5x7 pieces:
this seemed like a lot of work and If I decide I really like having metal on my cards, I think I will re shop the TH line!
Here is the card I made with my experiment:
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!