Over at Christian Card Makers Group, we had a weekend Sketch Challenge. I had several of my daisy images stamped out so I thought I would use them for the challenge. I will show you the card and if you like it, keep reading, and if you don't like it - I know this is a little over the top with color- scroll down to the freebies!
It is a little intense and actually looks better in real life, lots of dimension.
This is an A7 size card and is not as heavy as it looks.
The sketch for the challenge, an older Verve sketch.
I used Ohuhu watercolor markers and a little bit of color pencil on alcohol marker paper.
A little distress ink
This little moth was fun to color, I used alcohol markers for it
my two Tips for today:
If you want a really good bleed paint the back of the image with denatured alcohol and then color. I use denatured alcohol to refill my blender pens and refresh my dried-up alcohol markers. Works beautifully and is about 4.00 a quart at home depot.
This picture is so blurry, I worked on this late last night, note to self, clean the phone camera lens!
I will often add a coat of Lineco glue
to the surface of my image. You might be able to use any PVC glue that dries clear. It is similar to using Mod Poge, only not as shiny, or smelly and dries fast. I just paint it on.
And for your card-making:
This verse was from Word Art Wednesday and I added the frame
This card has also been entered in the monthly challenge of Stamping Sensations,
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!