Word Art and building a digital card
I'm a little late posting today, but the morning is so nice I had to spend some time in my Garden. My garden consists of a jungle of perennials, they just grow and grow and grow! I have two beds in front of the house, to the left and right of our front steps and porch. Nothing elaborate and so far no one has come to take pictures to replicate my landscaping for their own homes. The biggest challenge to my garden weighs 165lbs and for some reason thinks this is the very best place in entire world to roll.
Here is my garden Foe:
He just looks innocent!
I am blogging about my Word Art Wednesday card today, you can go here to check the blog out and hopefully enter your own Word Art Card!!
I suggest you go to the site and down load from there as the image is much clearer.
This is a wonderful blog and it has so much to offer! I hope you enter in the challenge, make the card, post it and then send it on to someone who has made a difference for good in your life!!
Here was the process:
This card was specifically going to be for Word Art Wednesday
I had thought of the Deer for the verse would work:
I located the deer in my Animal files, then imported him into Word for the correct sizing for the project: I always print at least two .
I cut out the Deer, still not sure exactly what I was going to be doing with it.
I decided to do a sponged background with masking.
Needless to say I need a little more practice with this, should I mention that at least 3 times had the wrong duster for the area! I added brown to my yellow sky and green to the blue sky? My mountain mask slipped and made a weird halo.
Next the Deer:
First layer of color, just random distress ink
Next, alcohol markers
Well this was a disappointment!!! So I started reworking it, after sinking in 30 minutes, I wasn't going toss it.
So I printed a little more drama for the background I hand colored the image a bit, was more careful with my color duster brushes, used alcohol markers to pen in some details of color. I mounted it on a black base card after framing it with brown, green and silver. I added a layer of modge podge on the buck, the mountains and trees just to give it more interest, as it was flat looking. I used my home made glue dots to adhere the buck to the card.
Here is the finished card:
Hope this might have been a little helpful, I am about to clean my room now, Since I am not spending I feeling like cleaning and finding new homes for things I am not using.
I have 51 mores days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not foaming at the mouth yet. Not yet!!
Have a wonderful day!